Site sharing is the way forward for operators and telecom infrastructure builders in India. It requires flexible design, area efficiency and cable expansion capacity.
Seal – and reseal
The watertight and insect-proof cable seals are easy to install anytime during the roll-out phase. Shelters can be safely sealed before cables and electronics arrive.
Adding cables and operators
The specification of Roxtec cable seals with optional spare capacity makes it easy to add operators without any redesign of cable inlets or floor designs.
Why use Roxtec?
- Easy to install during pre-fabrication of site equipment
- Possibility to add spare capacity from the beginning in each seal
- Easy to open up to add cables from new operators on shared sites
- Reliable local support and documentation from Roxtec
- Fast deliveries matching the national roll-out expansion
- Minimum cut-outs; many cables through few openings in shelters
Manufacturing, roll-out and site-sharing of mobile telecom infrastructure throughout India
RELIANCE Infocomm LTD, GTL Ltd and Infratel, part of BHARTI Airtel Group
Cable entry seals (transits) in walls and floors of telecom shelters and cabinets
Watertight and insect-proof
These sealing solutions were used in the project:
Success stories within infrastructure
Rapid expansion of IT infrastructure - CANCOM, Germany
Roxtec seals protect CANCOM data center solutions.
Protecting life science facilities - Campus Ås, Norway
Roxtec seals contribute to high safety level at Campus Ås.
Sealing cabinets and enclosures in the Alptransit project
Protection of technical equipment for safe operation of tunnel facilities.