Transit for cables entering via foundations.
The Roxtec H3+1 UG™ seal is ideal for power cables in trefoil formation entering via foundations together with a grounding cable. It works as a long-lasting barrier against flooding, gas, humidity and rodents. It is a four-part seal that is easy to install also in wet conditions and in environments with running water. The transit withstands extreme cable bending and has a +3mm tolerance towards the aperture as well as an indicator showing when a compressed seal is achieved. The seal can be installed into knock-out sleeves, conduits and core drilled holes.
- Rodent resistant
- Quick and easy to install
- Provides excellent cable retention
Ratings & certificates
Certificates are continuously added, renewed and replaced, please visit regularly to ensure compliance.
Roxtec H3+1 UG™ seal for cables or pipes in trefoil formatio...
Structure of installation
Pre-configured transit kits
H3+1 150 UG
- Configuration 4x (10.0-53.0)
- External dimension Ø (mm) 150
- Aperture dimension Ø (mm) 150 - 153
- Weight (kg) 2
- Art. No 192261
H3+1 200 UG
- Configuration 4x (10.0-68.0)
- External dimension Ø (mm) 200
- Aperture dimension Ø (mm) 200 - 203
- Weight (kg) 4.2
- Art. No 192082