After our transit inspection, you have a clear overview of your cable and pipe transits. You know the safety status and location of each one of them, and you know exactly if and how you need to act.
As approved service supplier we support owners and shipyards by conducting professional inspections in line with class requirements to verify cable and pipe transits.
Delivery after inspection
This is what you will receive:
- Register of all cable and pipe transits, including transit ID, product type, size, and quality status
- Deck drawings where all transits are located and marked
- Photos of all inspected transits
- Recommendations on how to take corrective actions and how to prioritize
- Written inspection report
Cable transit seal systems register
Based on the transit inspection we can help shipyards and owners establish a class compliant cable transit seal systems register. We can introduce our software for managing transits online and help you make sure the register contains everything from installation instructions to certificates.
Experience a systematic inspection
Watch our video and experience a systematic inspection.
Interested in a transit inspection?
Fill out your information and we will contact you shortly.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will get back to you shortly.