Excited in a rewarding career that delights our customers within the Power, Industry and Infrastructure segments in the World’s largest modular cable and pipe sealing company Roxtec Australia is searching for a Customer Support Representative to be the primary contact in providing support for Roxtec product sales to our customers across Australia and New Zealand.
He/She will be instrumental in partnering with the Marketing support, Sales Managers and Technical Support team, engaging with existing customers, and developing and maintaining strong customer relationships across the stakeholders and at every point of the sales process.
Roxtec (www.roxtec.com) is the world’s largest manufacturer of modular based cable and pipe seals. A market leader in creativity and design, Roxtec manufactures complete sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations, which raise the quality, safety and flexibility in working environments. Founded in 1990, Roxtec has grown to become the largest modular cable and pipe sealing company in the world.
Roxtec Australia are currently seeking a Customer Support Representative in our North Rocks office. This role is the primary contact, responsible for providing support for Roxtec products and applications to Customers across Australia and New Zealand, within the Power, Industry, and Infrastructure segments.
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying potential opportunities and leads at the initial stages in the sales funnel, dealing appropriately with customer enquiries, making product recommendations based on the customers stated needs. This role is one of the first touch points for potential customers and sets the tone for the sales cycle following.
The Commercial Support Representative is part of the sales team and open and frequent communication with Sales Managers is crucial for success. This role is responsible for preparing customer quotations, converting to orders, order processing, and undertaking order fulfillment activities. Regular use of Sugar CRM is also a key part of this role.
Essential Job Functions
- Effectively partner and work with the Marketing support, Sales Managers and Technical Support team to support our customers.
- Lead follow up and Prospecting to generate interest
- Proactive outreach to re-engage with existing customers
- Demonstrate a broad scope of product knowledge to ensure appropriate technical solution is applied accurately
- Review and confirm customer provided specifications to ensure best product fit for application
- Make product recommendations based on customer application requirements, and/or work with Technical and Commercial Support, and/or the Sales Managers to create solutions that meet customer requirements
- Work in conjunction with the entire team to ensure best possible service: right product, on time, on budget, installed correctly
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships across the stakeholders and at every point of the sales process
- Document information and interactions in Sugar CRM
- Support the Operations of the business by proficiently using the ERP system (IFS) to prepare sales quotations, process customer orders, purchase required items, order fulfillment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable work experience
- 2-5 years of inside sales experience
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Operate within the requirements of Roxtec policies and procedures
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Strong desire to take action
- Ambitions to learn and grow, developing skills/experience applicable to any career path
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with ERP platforms
Find out about this exciting role here.