We are currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager – Power to develop the Power segment for Roxtec Inc. in the Mid Atlantic. This position will be responsible for implementing the Power strategy, focusing in the areas of Transmission & Distribution, Renewables, Nuclear, Power Generation, Gas & Thermal and Electrical Utilities. This is a technical sales role managing a territory and developing a loyal customer base. Roxtec provides great benefits with a flexible work environment. Roxtec Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Roxtec International AB located in Sweden.
Essential Job Functions
1. Drive sustainable sales growth by building relationships with key industry decision makers
2. Work cooperatively with Roxtec team members to achieve success across segments and countries
3. Attend sales, trade, and product learning meetings as required
4. Maintain awareness of Roxtec’s HR policies
- Complete reports and other administrative tasks such as CRM entries as requested by management
- Proper understanding of company roles and responsibilities
- Proper understanding of the Roxtec product line, competitive product and the various performance values of each
- Excellent understanding of the industry and ability to connect with the right individuals at Power owners, engineering firms, procurement, and construction
- Generate an annual list of target accounts and continuously research potential prospect accounts.
- Proper understanding of Power cables.
- Proper understanding of Power equipment and buildings such as transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, substations, control houses, and towers.
- Utilization of learned installation techniques in order to give training demonstrations.
- Competent with hands-on installations for pilot projects and customer support
- Ability to evaluate a given situation and work closely with customers in order to fully understand their needs.
- Physically able to work in the field, install product, do inspections, and take real time measurements.
- Capability of reviewing customer standard documents and design details.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and/or 5 years of experience in B2B sales (strong preference given for experience selling to investor owned utilities)
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adhere to the principles of Value Added Selling and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Strategies
- Knowledge of the Roxtec Cable and Pipe Entry Sealing System a plus.
- Proficient in time and travel management.
- Possess strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Critical thinking and creativity