An overview of sealing cables in offshore substations based upon industry standards and practical experience.
By attending this seminar you will gain a greater understanding of:
- The benefits of adequate sealing, including cables passing through bulkheads and decks.
- The impact of main risks / hazards relating to fire - A and H class.
- Ensuring the design and installation of substation seals meet the requirement of the client through clear design and specification.
- Different LV and HV cables and how they are best sealed.
- How to seal transformer, GIS and busduct cables.
Additional course information
This seminar can take place at your office.
Who should attend?
Electrical, control, instrument, mechanical and civil engineers and designers. Owners, operators, design engineering companies and site contractors.
Fill out your information and we will contact you shortly.
Thank you for contacting us!
We will get back to you shortly.
More CPD courses
Cable and pipe sealing in laboratories and pharmaceutical facilities
Sealing cables and pipes in refining and petrochemical facilities