This seminar looks at cable and pipe transits in EMC applications, based upon industry standards and practical experience.
By attending this seminar you will gain a greater understanding of:
- EMC, EMI and EMP.
- How electrical noise can be mitigated.
- How best to protect electrical equipment from the hazards of EMI.
- Different systems for shielding, filtering, bonding and grounding.
- The potential issues when sealing cables and pipes.
- Relevant legislation, industry standards and best practice.
Additional course information
This seminar can take place at your office.
Who should attend?
Designed for electrical, control, mechanical and civil engineers and designers. Relevant to owners, operators, design engineering companies and site contractors.
More CPD courses
Cable and pipe sealing in laboratories and pharmaceutical facilities
Sealing cables and pipes in refining and petrochemical facilities