An overview of sealing cable entry points in telecom systems, looking at the threats to telecom operational reliability and understand how to increase telecom resilience.
By attending this seminar you will gain a greater understanding of:
- The importance of a resilient telecom system.
- Where sealing is required in telecom networks.
- The threats to telecom operational reliability.
- How correct cable, pipe and conduit sealing can increase telecommunication resilience.
- The importance of confirming sealing solution at the design stage of projects.
Additional course information
This seminar can take place at your office.
Who should attend?
Engineers involved in the design, build or installation of telecom networks. Managers responsible for quality, safety and environmental.
More CPD courses
Cable and pipe sealing in laboratories and pharmaceutical facilities
Sealing cables and pipes in refining and petrochemical facilities