The Market Communications Department is globally responsible for the production of all Roxtec’s market communication. We develop and manage Roxtec’s digital channels and provide our subsidiaries worldwide with marketing concepts and content.
As a Web Communicator at Roxtec, you will create, edit and manage digital content for all our digital channels such as web, intranet and social media. In this role, you work closely with colleagues in the marketing team as well as colleagues from other departments and countries to ensure high quality digital content and to optimize the digital experience for our visitors.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Create, edit and manage digital content in our digital channels
- Coordinate translations and support local editors
- Develop and manage awareness in our social media channels
- Support all departments with internal updates and content creation
- Ensuring brand and core values in all digitally published content
- Proven skills from content creation and digital communication
- Documented experience in digital environments and social media
- Experience in image editing
- Experience in working and operating CMS and digital platforms
- Experience from and a genuine interest in market communication, preferably within B2B
- Flexible, prestige-less and open to continuous changes and development
- Have the ability to visualize ideas together with team members and present the idea and solutions to assignors
- Relevant education within marketing, communications, graphic design, branding
- At least 5 years of work experience (brand, graphical design, digital channels)
- Common knowledge in agile working methods
- Adobe Creative suite/Creative cloud
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
You are service-minded with good capabilities to prioritize tasks and make decisions. With a clear goal and direction, you are able to handle a variety of different types of tasks in your daily work. You have a positive attitude and a natural drive.
Speed, simplicity and flexibility are keywords for us at Roxtec and they should feel natural for you.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Carl Marcus Magnusson, Market Communications Manager, +46 733 31 32 58, or Ann Hall, HR Business Partner, + 46 733 31 32 45. Selection and interviews are made continuously, so send your application as soon as possible, and no later than 2020-01-29.