Turn-key vendor FMHC is helping major US wireless telecom operators upgrade their base stations. Roxtec helps them to do it without shutting any sites down.
Up and running while upgrading
Using Roxtec KFO cable entry seals around existing cables in communication shelters, FMHC ensures functionality for customers during the retrofit process.
The operator, contractor, and installer improve equipment protection and increase spare cable capacity while reducing the size of the opening in the wall.
Why use Roxtec?
- Ability to increase line capacity without shutting down the site
- Light-weight retrofit solution
- Fast, cost-effective installation
- Flexibility for cables of different sizes
- Local stock, service and support
Wireless telecom base stations
Cable entry seals in telecom equipment shelters
Watertight, dust-tight and rodent proof
These sealing solutions were used in the project: