The commercial and technical support team provides daily support to subsidiaries, distributors and customers within Infrastructure & Industry, which is one of Roxtec’s three business areas. Together with other colleagues in the Roxtec group, we create solutions and ensure that our products meet customer needs, add value and in the long run generate loyal customers. The main part of our team is located at the headquarters in Karlskrona, Sweden.
As Business Coordinator, you are a member of a skilled team with the mission to help our subsidiaries and distributors win national or international contracts. This means that you must work in close cooperation with your team, salespeople, purchasers and technical engineers in Sweden as well as in all the markets involved. Your role is a key function in the successful cooperation between Roxtec units in different markets.
You coordinate incoming requests for technical support and customer offering, which means everything from detailed product modifications to new solutions. Through your work with prices and margins, and by presenting facts for decision-making, you make sure that we enter customer projects in a competitive way. Your tasks also include the continuous administration of quotations and structures to keep our business system updated regarding important information on customized solutions. It is necessary to be very good in communicating in our corporate language, English, and preferably also in other languages such as Spanish, German or Chinese. Swedish is beneficial, but not required.
In order to be successful and meet the requirements, it is important that:
- you are experienced within business and support, preferably on a global basis.
- you have relevant education or corresponding competence.
- you are disciplined and work with endurance to deliver solutions in an international working environment.
- you are focusing on results and solutions and are ready to take responsibility and ownership of your tasks.
- you are business-oriented and interested in technology.
- you are a committed person working to find the best possible solution. You are eager to build long-term relations and take own initiatives. You easy to work with and you know how to balance quality and speed.
Speed, simplicity, flexibility and customer value are important key words for us at Roxtec and they should appeal also to you.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Mikael Åstrand, Technical & Commercial Support Manager, Infrastructure & Industry, +46 733 31 31 21, or Victoria Mattisson, HR Business Partner, +46 733 31 32 30. Selection and interviews are made continuously, so send your application as soon as possible, and no later than 2019-10-27.