When specifying Roxtec cable seals, Statoil chose the right solution at the right place and time.
German multi-service company EWE has specified the Roxtec cable sealing system for the underground gas storage facilitie...
Roxtec seals were specified for the capacity enhancement of the underground natural gas storage facility in Loenhout, Be...
Cable and Pipe Entry Solutions – Simple Design, Serious Safety
Roxtec solutions are designed to provide simplicity and flexibility, while always delivering the certified safety that is demanded for today’s projects.
The simplicity of our multi-cable technology is superior as a result of our Multidiameter™ - layers that allow “peeling” to adjust to ever-changing cable and pipe dimensions. Click here to see a video.
Protecting lives, assets and operations is a proven result with Roxtec. Our solutions are tested and certified by testing laboratories, certifying authorities and clients around the globe. Our highest certification is the stamp of approval that has been provided to Roxtec by many of the world’s largest, most remote and most hazardous projects.
- Mining, refineries, gas processing, petrochemical, LNG/GTL, pulp and paper, metal processing and processing of natural resources.
Recommended applications for Roxtec include:
- Sealing around cables or pipes that enter buildings through walls or floors
- Sealing around cables that enter into control cabinets
- Replacing cable glands for cable entries into terminal and junction boxes.
Best practice applications for Roxtec solutions include those that have the highest quantity of cables:
- Marshalling cabinets
- Safety-instrumented systems
- Electric heat trace cabinets
- Junction/terminal boxes
- Control cabinets
- Motor control centers
- Remote instrument buildings.